Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday night musings - ben's smashing blog debut

not feeling particularly inspired... yet... but anything's better than working on school work...
Noelle is at a Sarah Groves concert with her friend Megan. i'm still wondering how i could have passed up the chance to rock out with them... i'm sure other guys reading this are also scratching their heads. perhaps i should introduce myself as this is my first blog posting.. nah, but know this, when in doubt, i'm probably being sarcastic. ok- if you're reading this i'll be shocked because it'll mean Noelle didn't delete my post. not that she's cruel like that but because my idea of writing is to entertain myself and hope someone else is amused.. not sure that goes with the whole "home renovs and our unbelievably exciting life" posts to date.. so i'll keep my fingers crossed. anyways, i'm disappointed nothing creative has come to mind to write about, but i'll wrap up this kickoff blog post from Noelle's piece of work of a husband with a couple lines from my favorite song this month..

but I know that I've gotta make a change
I don't care if I break,
At least I'll be feeling something
...
I don't wanna go through the motions